Happy Birthday Wyatt!

He's finally here! Wyatt Boyd Nyholm was born Oct. 20 at 1:18 pm and we couldn't be happier! 21 inches and 9 lbs 7 oz of cuteness awaits!

Would you believe the Dr. is cutting into my uterus right now? Ah, the joys of anesthesia :) And now they are sewing me up, luckily we got to hold Wyatt while they did this, so I didn't have to wait to meet him.
Lucky Wyatt with Grandmother



Comments

Amber Marie said…
Congrads Jenny! He looks beautiful and I love the name! I hope the recovery goes smoothly and you can get some rest with your mom there (thank heaven for moms!)
Molly said…
Oh Jenny I love him already!! I know you already got my comments on all the pics (Erik read my email to you I hope :) ) but I can't get enough-he is darling!! That first picture of him is my favorite, so cute. Hope you are doing well!! Can't wait to talk to you again soon-call when you feel up to it :)
Emily said…
goodness that is big baby! Congrats! I can't believe how pretty you look in the pics despite all the stuff on your face. I love the name Wyatt. My little nephew is named wyatt, and it's a name you don't hear to often. So I hope you are feeling well and getting some rest. Take care, Em
Kaitlin said…
AAAAAWWWW welcome to the world new nephew! and great job jenny! i can't wait to meet him next weekend!!!! i just what to hold him and love him and cuddle him and squish his little (big!) cheeks!
erin said…
yay :) i hope you will let us come visit you sometime soon!
DaveandAnnie said…
Congrats! He's adorable and I LOVE the name Wyatt. And you look great too, even when you are being hacked at. I hope your recovery goes well. C-Sections are easier the second time around.
Congratulations Jenny! What a big boy! He is a cutie, and I love the name!
Johnsons said…
Hey guys! You have such a cute little family. I can't believe Jackson is so grown up. I think last time we saw him, he was just a couple of months old. Little Wyatt is beautiful, and Jenny how do you look so good in the process of having a baby?? You look awesome. We miss you guys, and are happy to have your blog address. Have a great Chritmas.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures