21 Weeks

OK, so I guess the consensus of the man giving me the flowers is creepy to everyone.  I think it's one of those times you had to have been there, because he really didn't seem creepy.  In any event the flowers still look pretty in the kitchen :)
Wyatt just cracks me up these days.  I think this is just the funnest age when their personality really shows its true colors.  While we were playing in the backyard I tried to get a video of him using his "worker man voice"  It is the most hilarious thing.  He loves to do things to get me (and especially Erik) to laugh.



While I was taking pictures of the boys, I decided I might as well get a shot of the baby tucked away (well not so tucked apparently) at 21 weeks.  I really am feeling so good these days, as long as I get some sleep.  Now that we are back on a normal schedule that's a lot easier to do!

Jackson has reached to a new stage as well of keeping himself entertained (without the TV).  Hooray!!  I've waited for this day for almost 5 years :)  Not only does he keep himself entertained with games he invents, or things he builds, but he tries to include Wyatt which keeps him entertained as well.  Today while I was cooking dinner I discovered him making "library books."  Each one had his name written on it, some scribbles, and different pictures of monsters, bad guys, and other creatures-- so cute!

And this is the last late night Erik will be working.  They are moving over to a new networking system at the plant and he has had to work such long hours.  Tomorrow is the last Saturday of work for a long time.  That is good news indeed.  I so appreciate having a hard working husband, however I'm dreaming of next Saturday already when I can sleep in, get stuff done, and just hang out. 


Comments

Stephanie said…
You look great! So there is a day when they can entertain themselves for awhile? I'm also looking forward to that day and he is only 3 months :)
Kelsey said…
My kids can entertain themselves just fine now...I'm waiting for the day when they can entertain themselves AND stay out of trouble. Sounds like Jackson's got it pretty well down. ps- I think we might come visit you guys/go to the Ort family reunion for the 4th of July.
Emily said…
Jenny you look fantastic!

Holy cow your backyard looks huge!

I hear you on the work thing. Brett isn't home much on the weekends (it always changes) but I so look forward to the days he comes home. I get to take naps and usually get to go run errands by myself. Funny the things we look forward to now. :)
Kaitlin said…
i love jackson's library books. what a smart kid...im ight have to steal that idea for preschool this week :) thanks, jack! oh...and i cant believe how close our babies will be in age...we're only 6 weeks apart!
erin said…
wow seeing your belly really makes it seem really that we are getting another cute niece soon! keep posting them, i love them!
Molly said…
jenny, you are looking cute! and i'm soo glad you are feeling good!! you sure deserve it :) and glad for you you'll get your husband back! wyatt is cute with his little personality and jackson too with his books...and ya, you were right, your backyard looks massive! fun! bet your dog and boys love it:)
kathryn said…
Cute pictures, cute stories, cute belly.
The Ball Family said…
I love your preggo belly!!! Your boys are getting so big and they are so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

Pictures, Pictures