Pictures, Pictures

Anna loves being by the fire.  It's actually the only time she doesn't fuss if she's set down.  This girl likes to be held!

Our little Sumo wrestler


A little dream smile :)

We finally found some good bunk beds on Craig's List.  Jackson LOVES sleeping on the top.  I'm still keeping Wyatt in his crib, because he does so well in it.  I see no point in rocking the boat when I have a newborn to give me sleep troubles already.  We'll put Wyatt in bunk bed sometime this summer.

Sweet girl.  This is one of my favorite outfits that I ordered for her, because it has my favorite color: yellow :)




Jackson always wants to hold her.  Last night we had this sweet conversation:
Jackson: "Mom, when are you going to wake up tomorrow morning?" (I've been able to sleep in while my parents have been here)
Me: "I don't know Jackson it depends on how much Anna gets up during the night."
Jackson: "Oh, I hope she doesn't need to nurse tonight."
Me: "Well, I'm sure she will want to nurse during the night, but that's OK."
Jackson: "Having a baby sure is hard work!"

My Dad flew home last night.  I was so happy that he was able to be here, help out, bond with the kids, and meet Anna.  One of the things he did so well was take care of Maverick.  Every morning he brought him out of his kennel in the basement, put him in the backyard, and feed him.  He did it so well that we actually forgot about Maverick today.  That poor dog was stuck in his little kennel until dinner time, when my Mom went down to get something from the basement- poor dog!

Wyatt loves holding Anna too, but he loves to burp her even more.  He thought it was the funniest thing that babies need to be burped.  He's always asking if he can help me burp Anna!
Getting her hair washed.  I can't wait until her cord falls off and she can have a proper bath. 

I love the smell of her freshly washed, soft hair :)

Showing off her new headbands.


Comments

Kristen said…
She is adorable Jenny, I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks! I looooove the giraffe outfit, girls are so much fun to dress up!
My boys also thought it was hilarious that Sophie can burp as loud as they do, they were all worried before I had her that she'd be to prissy to have fun.
Meridee said…
So cute!!!! I love the yellow outfit too:)
Tera said…
I love the yellow outfit too. So cute.
Jennie said…
She's so precious! Sounds like the fam is adjusting well. How fun to have two big brothers. Thanks for making time to share with us! Hope Mommy is getting plenty of rest!
Molly said…
So cute Jenny! Glad you've gotten lots of help from your parents! (and you're reminding me why I tell my kids we aren't getting a dog for a while-I already have enough to take care of ;) )
kathryn said…
So cute! I love all of the pictures! She is really adorable! I love her eyes!
Smith Clan said…
I love those hair bows (plus all her cute adorable and darling baby girl clothes). Ahhh! She is so sweet. And she is looking more and more like her brothers with every picture. Aren't you glad to NOT be pregnant anymore. You look great!!!!!!!!!!
Stephanie said…
Anna is adorable! It looks like you guys are adjusting well.

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks