Family Time

Anna took about 2 dozen pictures of me to send to Amanda, since we ordered matchy-matchy running jackets that were on clearance.  It is an AWESOME jacket-- I'm so excited to wear it this winter while training!

Last Wednesday Erik participated in Vehicle Day at the boys' school.  He brought one of the ProBuild semis to show the kids how they transport the lumber that builds their houses :)  He was so great with them.  It was really fun-- especially to see how proud the boys were to be with their Dad.

Erik has been taking Jackson to his horse riding lessons. I know Erik loves to see Jackson enjoying the horses.  Jackson definitely takes to it better than I do!

haha the other morning at "church workout" (I've been going to a boot camp they do at the church gym a couple of times a week), Anna got an invitiation from her friend Kate and she was SO excited, she wanted me to take her picture with the invitation ;)
Last Thursday evening, some friends met for dessert to celebrate my birthday!  It was a really great night.  I feel so lucky to have moved to a place with so many great people!
 
The next night, Erik and I went out for my birthday date.  Anna wanted me to take a picture of her with her treat she was going to have that night (do you see a trend here??).


For our date we went to see The Intern, which was cute.  Then we went our for sushi.  It was a great date! 
 
The next day was Anna's and Wyatt's soccer games.  They both did great and played hard!


On Saturday, Kathryn, Ella, and Anne and I went to Women's Conference!  It was my second time seeing a Conference session at the Conference Center (the other session was in 2004 or 2005).  I loved spending the time with them, and of course Conference was great and uplifting.

  
 
My parents made a quick trip out.  On Friday night they were in Las Vegas, staying with the Hendersons.  On Saturday night, they stayed at our house and went to church with us since it was the kids' Primary Program (which was fun to see!  Wyatt memorized his part so well!  Anna memorized hers as well and was a little bugged when the primary president automatically told her what to say at the microphone haha.  Jackson had the longest part of the whole program.  They asked him to read several reallly long verses in D&C haha He did great!).  After church we went down to Provo to have dinner at the Madsens.  They did a really cute themed dinner for the blood moon eclipse.  Each food represented a different part of our solar system :)  Anyway, after dinner we went on a beautiful walk around these streams and waterfalls at BYU.  I love being able to spend time with family!

When the kids and I drove home, they wanted me to take a picture of the deer walking across the street to show Erik-- he had stayed home to do his home teaching and catch up on some much needed sleep!

The best picture I could take of the blood moon!  Anna was already asleep, but right as I was finishing up with our nightly Harry Potter, Erik told us the moon was looking even better, so we let the kids go outside to enjoy it for a while. 


If I mailed all of the cards Anna made for different people, I would go broke from buying so many stamps.  This one was for Piper.  I think Anna has made Piper like 10 cards that I haven't mailed.. sorry Piper! ;)

Through Derrick, I have discovered the musical Hamilton and LOVE it!! I've been listening to it quite a bit and fantasizing taking a quick trip to NYC to see it  Anyway, I had Sesame Street on in my room the other day while I was trying to get chores done/ get Anna distracted by the TV for a few minutes so I could do those chores haha  Then, I saw the guy who created/wrote/stars in Hamilton on Sesame Street!!  It was so fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures