Not Much To Report

 I was so happy to see the Janie and Jack outfits I bought for my two cute new nieces this past week!  I really wish I could see them soon!  I can't wait to see the swimsuits I got on them next summer :) 
 Luna is in dire need of a grooming session.  Unfortunately Petco grooming is booked until next Monday.  Luckily, I do kind of like Luna's Courtney Love look :) 
 Anna and I have been coloring in our new coloring book quite a bit lately.  This girl is a good colorer!
 Erik and I went out on Friday night-yay!  We also went to a movie for the first time without paying a babysitter-yay!  Well, actually I take that back.  We did pay Jackson $2/hour.  I knew that this would ensure him keeping Wyatt and Anna happy and preventing them from bickering.  It worked!  I still won't pay Jackson to watch the kids while I go on errands or whatever, but for date nights I'm happy to do it.  Plus, its only $2/hour ;) 
 I'm up to 6.5 miles on my long training runs, and this one sucked big time.  I am so slow and I feel like I have no energy.  I think it's partly due to just not sleeping enough, partly due to the new medication I'm taking, and partly due to the dang hills we have! 



I really liked this running quote though after I was assessing my terrible run.   I need to remember this more often! 

I took this picture at Erin's house to show Derrick and Katie, asking if these are the lights they are looking for for their reception (they are).  Us and a few families went over to watch the BYU game.  About half of us were BYU fans and half were Utah fans, it was a fun game!  Sad that they lost though :( 

Yesterday, the Huns came over for dinner which was great.  It had been too long since we had gotten together!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures