Easter Week



Jackson (with a lot of help from Erik) made his invention for the Invention Convention.  It was the "rollinator" that helps you roll up your sheets to make your bed in the morning. 

I actually got up early to run.  Early enough it was still dark when I left!  I love that now though, with the long summer days it's light by 6:00am!

I went on Wyatt's field trip to the aviary.  It was a lot of fun!









There was a really cool bird show that we were amazed by!









Finishing up the rollanator!





It's been so fun seeing these cute friends play football together this season!



I took Anna, Chase, and Wyatt to see a bunch of the kids in our ward perform in middle school's Lion King.  It was a lot of fun!



Erik and I went to the invention convention and had a lot of fun seeing Jackson show off his project. 

He looks a little nervous about all of the girls at his booth haha






I still can't believe I did this, but I signed up for the Walt Disney World Marathon!!  Ahh!!  I have no idea how it will be to go through this training, but I'm sure I will have an absolute blast at the race!  Amanda will be running it with me!  Yay!!!!  This keeps our winter vacationing streak alive at 4 years running!


Anna was the only one excited about the snow when it came a few weeks ago.


These cute girls put on a show for us when we went to Hunt's house for Sunday dinner/Asher's birthday party. 







American Girl morning!


Another fun trip to the aquarium with Anna and Chase!



And a stop at the park with friends!



My very early Mother's Day gift :) 

Wyatt was VERY excited about the Easter gift that Grammy and Poppy sent us.  Our kids love IHOP so much haha

I loved seeing this cute memory pop up on Time Hop!

Long-run-fun!


Easter Sunday!  We had a great day!  Filled with candy, church, and family.  We watched a lot of the mormon message videos before church that were focused on Easter and that was a great way to get into the spirit of the holiday.

We went down to the Madsen's house for Easter dinner/egg hunt.





The morning we left for Las Vegas, Jackson said he wanted to go on my run with me.  It was so fun!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures