Jelly Belly Factory
For our day with Erik in Stockton, we chose to go to the Jelly Belly Factory (so actually not Stockton I guess haha). It's about a 40 minute drive and always a must do for the kids when we are visiting :)
They've change the tour so many times, and now it's really just a self guided walk above the factory with a stop at different videos about the history of the company. One thing you definitely take away from this tour though is how much Ronald Reagan loved Jelly Belly and vice versa haha Ah the good ol' days when American presidents didn't make me feel 100% sick to my stomach.
I had to take a picture next to the gummy rats. That's become a family joke that I was so desperate for a pet (I think I was like 9 years old?) that I bought one of these candy rats with my money and then wouldn't ever eat and just carried it around for days. I named it, would pet it . . . was my only chance to have a pet haha It finally became so disgusting it had to be thrown away, but whenever I see those I can't help but laugh.
Wyatt was pretty proud to be the champion of this game they played.
It was a lot of fun, and of course we all came home with way too much candy.
The boys had a fun time trying the bean boozeled flavors. Wyatt was definitely the bravest and got a few disgusting ones!
On my Stockton to-do list was dinner at Papapavlos! It was delicious of course!
Comments