Politics in the basement
So, first of all I'm so happy the debate went on last night. I've been looking forward to this for so long, and I was worried when it wasn't going to go on (Yeah, I'm a dork). I thought overall, it was a good debate. It was at least respectful, except for the few moments John McCain was a little condescending. I thought they stuck to issues and not personal attacks which is always good. Anyway, now I'm excited to see what SNL will do with it, b/c that is half the fun of the debates. I can remember my first presidential election where I was really awarw and interested in 92. Along with that, I can remember Saturday Night Live's impressions of each of the candidates. My favorite parody has to be the Gore/Bush debates of 2000; I tired finding it to put it on the blog but apparently I'm not that advanced. Anyway, for those of you that have it memorized (which should be a few family members of mine) I'll give a few moments to think of it . . .
Moving on, Erik's Dad came up on Thursday night on his way (sort of) to a hunting trip and helped Erik with the basement. In one day they put up about 1500 sq. ft. of sheet rock! They worked so hard and its nice to have the basement looking less and less like a scary dungeon.

Jackson loved helping too, especially using the measuring tape. Unfortunatley, he wants me down there watching him help :)

Moving on, Erik's Dad came up on Thursday night on his way (sort of) to a hunting trip and helped Erik with the basement. In one day they put up about 1500 sq. ft. of sheet rock! They worked so hard and its nice to have the basement looking less and less like a scary dungeon.

Jackson loved helping too, especially using the measuring tape. Unfortunatley, he wants me down there watching him help :)


Comments
By the way, SIX days!! Oh my gosh you're soo close Jen!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Can't wait to see little Nyholm!
Rebecca