Zoo time
Saturday is usually a day I relish having Erik home with us, but today I actually enjoyed just being with Jackson; I think because I realize I don't have too many opportunities like this left. While Erik went down to the BYU game, we went to the zoo and just hung out. What a fun little guy!
Can you tell I have less than one month to go??
Unfortunately, my camera ran out of batteries so I only got pictures of the petting zoo area. Oh well!
Jackson loved smashing his penny. He had done this in CA with his cousins, my mom, and Derrick and as soon as he saw this machine he got soooo excited. It was worth the 51 cents!

Can you tell I have less than one month to go??
Unfortunately, my camera ran out of batteries so I only got pictures of the petting zoo area. Oh well!
Jackson loved smashing his penny. He had done this in CA with his cousins, my mom, and Derrick and as soon as he saw this machine he got soooo excited. It was worth the 51 cents!
Comments
I love the Here Comes the Sun song. Did I tell you about our winter solstice tradition about turning off all the lights, playing this song while talking about all that the sun gives us and then lighting candles and making sunshakes (vanilla ice cream and OJ). I read about the idea in this tradition and thought we'd try it last year. The boys enjoyed it.