Post Christmas Relaxation
Ya know how its just nice to be the in the house that you grew up with? Surrounded by people that have known and loved you your whole life? Playing games and watching movies and eating treats? That pretty much sums up my week after Christmas and I loved it!
I also thought it was pretty funny when I noticed that Derrick and Rebecca were pretty much matchy matchy twin.s
I also loved taking walks in Stockton. Now I have a love/hate relationship with Stockton. I love my memories growing up there, I hate it's bad reputation. And then I hate even more, that it pretty much earns its bad reputation in every way, but I did love being there during the holidays and walking around the neighbhorhoods I have known forever.
And I just always love looking at Christmas lights!
I think I was taking a picture of the cousins running around "the track." Running "the track" is pretty much a requirement when you are at Grandmother and Grandpa's house. It's funny to me though, because the older cousin who does the chasing keeps changing every time I come!
A couple of days after Christmas we met up with the Livermore crew again so we could hang out with the Urruitias some more. It really is shame how long it had been since we had seen them last!!
And sweet little Parker Pearl "Diamond" is just as cute as could be!
Disc Golf!
And then a few days later, it was time to go to Utah! Erik had already been there for a while as he had to start work the Monday after Christmas. We were excited to start this new adventure. And I was excited that this was such a short flight! And then we were all even more excited when a hotel was passing out $5 Starbucks gift cards to everyone at security- score!
The flight was fine- the kids did great! And we were met at the airport by the husband I was missing so much! It was great to all be together once again!
Comments