Vacation Week


I volunteered to be the parent organizer for Jackson's book group they are doing this year.  They made posters and discussed the books they had read.  It's a good group of kids!
 Some insta-stories


 We finally used part of the Top Golf gift card I got Erik and went as a family.  It was a lot of fun!














 I really wasn't good at that at all.  At one point I hit the ball straight up into the air and then down onto my head!

 After Top Golf, we went over to the Coles for game night.  There were 3 or 4 other families there and it was a lot of fun!
 I was so excited when I finally was able to book a Be Our Guest lunch for our Magic Kingdom Day.
 Wyatt went out shooting with Erik one morning.  He was pretty proud of his shot up can!
 We tried out the luxury seats for the first time.  It was so nice, but I felt like super lazy or something in them haha We saw Sing which was a cute movie.  
 And Anna had to her picture taken by the Boss Baby sign.  She has seen the preview way too many times!
 Erik put up a nice accent wall in our living room.  I love the ideas he gets at work!

 The next morning, Erik took Jackson shooting along with two of Jackson's friends.  Pretty gross to see the rabbits they shot, but they all had a great time!

 The air had been so hazy and yucky, but one cool side effect was the frozen fog that settled on the trees one morning.  They looked so cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures