I can't believe Christmas is this week! I'm already sad its ending, but I guess that's what next years for, right? Anyway, this week we had some more Christmasy fun making gingerbread houses, watching Christmas movies, making our neighborhood Christmas gifts and taking them around, continuing our "Christmas themed scripture study" with Jackson (it's basically a countdown of scriptures about Christ using pictures I found in this month's Friend), playing in the snow, and lots of other fun things. I'm going to have to think of a lot of fun activities to fill my Jan. :)
I am definitely one to eat treats lying around the house (this is not helping me with my quest to lose my baby weight by the way!). But for some reason, this gingerbread house does not tempt me. I think its cute and Jackson had a lot of fun making it, but it looks disgusting to eat!

OK, this picture is not so cute with my pastiness, but Jackson took it and I was impressed with how centered he made it. He LOVES taking pictures, and much to the dismay of Erik I let him :)




Our next door neighbor has a little miniature snow mobile and all the neighborhood kids were pulling each other around on it. I think Jackson liked the idea more in theory- he doesn't look too happy here!






Comments

erin said…
jenny, despite your pastiness you look really pretty! and i am 100% impressed at how centered jackson got the picture! and i love love love that shirt he is wearing, its perfect for him!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures