Its begining to look a lot like Christmas!

Yay, it's Christmas time! I really didn't think I would care too much about all the fluffy stuff of Christmas this year since I just had a baby (well 7 weeks ago), but nothing could be further from the truth. This is definitely my favorite time of year and having a new little baby just makes it that much more special. I may be so tired my eyes are crossed, but at least I can look around at some pretty lights and listen to fun music while I'm trying to wake myself up!

Here's our cute little Santa. My Mom started a tradition of having her kids take a picture of their baby's first Christmas in a Santa suit that she frames and uses in her decorations. I like the idea a lot, so now I have two little Santa pictures in Christmas frames on our mantle this year :)We've been making a lot Christmas cookies this year (especially once I found tubs of sugar cookie dough that just needs to be rolled out and cut!), and Jackson is definitely a fan. He loves rolling out the dough and yes he loves wearing aprons. I think its because he doesn't like getting dirty, so the idea of an apron that protects your clothes is a really great one!
Last Saturday, Erik and Jackson went up into the mountains to find a Christmas tree. Jackson was sooo excited and the whole day before he kept mimicking how he was going to chop down the tree. His whole body got into it, it was quite funny! Here's our friend Spencer that went with his girlfriend as well. Spencer paid for the tree tags and Erik paid for the gas, so we got our tree for like 20 bucks- not bad!


Last night, we went to
this pizza party the school district has every month for kids ages 0-5 and they had a Santa there. This is our second Santa meeting this year, as there was one at the library last week. Jackson gets more and more comfortable with him each time, even if it doesn't look like it.













Comments

Kaitlin said…
awww i love santa wyatt...and i love baking jackson!
erin said…
his hair is so short (jacksons)! i think its so cute when its curly. and when it does.. i think he looks like a clements.

also, jackson looks like a little carpenter w/ that apron on.
Molly said…
Fun pictures! Little Wyatt is even smiling in your picture! Very cute :)
Molly said…
Okay, I'm DYING right now!! Oh my gosh, that Doris Day song will forever make me think of you! I remember you playing that on your tape player (haha the good ol' days) when we were kids and at some point long after you gave a copy of it to me (or did I steal it?! haha jk) And I would play it on my way to seminary in Sonora!!! Oh I love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures