I Enjoy Being a Girl . . . Who Is the Mother of a Boy(s)

The day before we left my parents house, I came in the kitchen to find Jackson making a delicious treat indeed:He had saved a dragon fly he found on our walk, and was "cooking" it in apple juice. He was concentrating so hard and wanted to add some salt to make it tastier.
No, he really didn't eat it. The thing I loved the most, is this didn't gross me out at all. I seriously love having little boys. On another cute Jackson note, last night when we were leaving IHOP (sadly, one of Erik's favorite places to eat!), he was listing all of things Jesus created. He told me that Jesus created the cactus, and I said, "yes, Jesus created the plants." He thought for a moment and then said, "Jesus wore gloves when He created the cactus so His hands wouldn't get hurt, didn't He?" He's so funny :)

Comments

kathryn said…
He is so creative and funny and smart and cute!
erin said…
haha i love that--the gloves
Molly said…
Oh what a sweetie! He looks so cute making his dragonfly soup and the gloves comment is just so thoughtful and smart! darling.
Emily said…
That is so cute, the gloves and the cactus. You know what, I bet Jesus did wear some kind of glove :)
I laughed when you said Erik loves IHOP. Brett's family wants to go there for everything and I gag.
Glad you are getting settled.

oh you should read my new post to see what Spencer said about our grasshoppers :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures