Nomad Nyholms
I think this is the longest I've gone without posting. It's really hard to find any type of routine without a permanent place to live, so I've just dropped blogging from my must-do-list. However, since I'm using this as my family record/journal I figured I should put something on here about our homeless times! We've been out of Rexburg for over 2 weeks now, and we've spent some time in Stockton, Livermore, and Visalia. Erik started his new job last Monday and has been staying at a hotel there. The boys and I stayed with him for a few days this week. It was great to get to know our new city better, but keeping the boys in one hotel room was enough to make me crazy :) This weekend, Erik and his dad are in Rexburg helping with the packing and moving from our house (yes it's still ours :( ) and we are scheduled to move in to our place in Vasaila on Saturday. I am very excited to start our life there. These past couple of weeks have been a bit stressful, but we are grateful for our blessings (especially for family that will put up with us right now!)
Behold our house for the next 9 months (at least). Its nothing spectacular, but it's in a nice quiet neighborhood and will get the job done.
Jackson's already excited and planning things he'll do in his next backyard.
Oh, I am soo sick of our van. We have been driving way to much. Luckily, when Wyatt is really tired he conks out. . .
. . . and Jackson makes silly faces to keep himself entertained. I can't believe I did this, but I accidentally deleted the rest of our Visalia and Livermore pictures. There were really cute ones of Wyatt and Jackson playing in the pool at the hotel. So I guess I just have to rely on my memory to recapture the moment!
Jackson loves this car, that I used to play with when I was little. He pretends he's going hunting and when he finds his "spot" he'll turn his head and back up the car to park it, just like Erik does. So funny.
Behold our house for the next 9 months (at least). Its nothing spectacular, but it's in a nice quiet neighborhood and will get the job done.
Jackson's already excited and planning things he'll do in his next backyard.
Oh, I am soo sick of our van. We have been driving way to much. Luckily, when Wyatt is really tired he conks out. . .
. . . and Jackson makes silly faces to keep himself entertained. I can't believe I did this, but I accidentally deleted the rest of our Visalia and Livermore pictures. There were really cute ones of Wyatt and Jackson playing in the pool at the hotel. So I guess I just have to rely on my memory to recapture the moment!
Jackson loves this car, that I used to play with when I was little. He pretends he's going hunting and when he finds his "spot" he'll turn his head and back up the car to park it, just like Erik does. So funny.
Comments
p.s. when you don't feel like things are so crazy/hectic (or just want to get away :) ) give me a call and we'll get together! i can't WAIT to see you!!
oh and what on earth is my excuse for being such a bad blogger? i'm not even moving..just lazy!!