3 Months

If feels like this month has flown by, it doesn't seem like too much has changed with Anna since last month, but I'm sure it has and I just haven't noticed!  She's definitely more smiley and interactive as she is awake for a much bigger portion of the day.

Her sleep continues to be irratic,which I guess for a 3 month old is typical.  I feel like Jackson and Wyatt at least went down for the night at around the same time each day (though they each had their own sleep issues for sure).  I seriously never know if Anna will go to sleep at 7:00, 9:00, or even midnight!  Some days she naps for only a few 10 or 15 minute stretches, and others she takes one very long nap.  I guess if there was a positive side it would be that each day I wake up with a tinge of anticipation and excitement, wondering what my "sleep day" has in store since no two are the same!

Fortunaltey, she has started to sleep for longer stretches again.  The average long stretch this week was like 6 hours, so that's good!

This week has brought her first cold too, which is no fun!  It's so sad when babies are too congested to nurse!

She really loves to stretch and move on the floor.  She still loves her bouncy seat and baby bjorn too (the swing gets used when she wakes up before my work out is over!). 

I guess she has grown, because now she is some of her 6-9 month clothes! 

She still is losing her hair, mostly on the left side of her head.  I think on her tummy, that is her favorite side to sleep on.  Anna continues to delight us all!! 

Comments

Molly said…
Does she seriously just keep getting cuter?! I felt the same way at Carter's 3 month mark, not too much had changed...glad she is sleeping better though!! Oh and Carter got a cold too last week :( We need to catch up soon..
kathryn said…
Oh my goodness!!! The last picture and the one in the middle with her wide eye expression look just like you as a baby! It is shocking to see. She is adorable! and I wish I could see her!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures