Signs of Summer

1. Playing in the sprinklers


2. Homemade juice pops

3. Getting heat exhaustion in the park (I really think Jackson did, he got so hot and sweaty and asked to go home early where he crashed)



4. Going to the neighborhood pool on opening day!



5. Falling asleep on the floor after swimming :)



6. Going out for ice cream
7. Making Anna smile (this is appropriate for all seasons!)

Here's to a happy summer everyone :)

Comments

Smith Clan said…
WOW! You guys are having an awesome summer already! Are you sure that we live in the same city because I feel like I haven't seen you since Miss Anna was born. We should have a play date before school lets out. I love love love Anna's bathing suit and sun hat. So sweet! Plus, she has the cutest smile ever.
erin said…
oh my gosh look at anna's swim suit--so cute!!! looks like erik got a hold on the clippers.
Molly said…
looks fun! we've been swimming, but only because the pools were heated...not very summer like here right now! anna looks too cute in her suit!
Kelsey said…
I wish it was warm enough to go swimming here!
kathryn said…
How fun! I love all of the pictures!
erin said…
p.s. did you get anna's hat from target? jadie has one from there and when we go swimming i see lots of little girls w/ them. they are so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures