Free Pass

So, life has been pretty busy around here (as I'm sure it is for most of us).  Coupled with our increase in stuff to do, I've also been feeling a need to be on "my screens" less.  I've always had a real love/hate relationship with blogs, facebook, pinterest, and whatever else is good in some ways but definitely bad when I use it too much.  So anyway, as a result of all this, my desire to blog for my own family record has gone way down.  But rather than feel guilty about it, I'm just going to give myself a free pass.  Here are the post titles that I was going to do and the pictures (in possibly random order).  Better than nothing right? :)
Ch-ch-changes
Our Week
Election Day
Loose Tooth
Preschool at Gymnastics































Comments

Kaitlin said…
Ash would be Suuuuuuuuuper jealous of that ninja turtle costume.
Molly said…
loved all the pictures, free pass or not, still was fun to see a glimpse of your life :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures