Techno-Trouble



 So my laptop has been broken for a week or so now.  It's amazing how you can go your whole life without something, get it and use it for a few years, and then you think you can't live without it.  That is definitely how I feel about my lack of laptop right now.  Blogging especially, is pretty much impossible to do without it.  I thankfully have my phone to check email/look up recipes, etc.  And we also have a hand-me-down desk top down in the basement. However, I'm not used to it, nor do I have any of my files on it.  I know I sound I like the biggest whiner right now, if this paragraph had a hashtag, it for sure would be #firstworldproblems!!  One of the saddest things to me is that all of the pictures from Jackson's 7th birthday (1/28), were loaded onto my laptop and then erased from the SD card.  So hopefully I will eventually retrieve those and make a post of it.  Needless to say, Jackson did turn 7 and had a great birthday! :)
Anyway, I finally uploaded my phone pictures and decided I may as well  update on what I can.  I accidentally dumped all of the pictures and it was taking too long to individually delete them, so this post will just be long. 

This song is played multiple times a day, every day.  If Anna had her way "party/samba" would just be on repeat all day long.  Oh, and Anna is not content to just have it a normal volume, she'll say "louder!" until I turn it up. Yes, it is driving me a little crazy.


However, it is pretty adorable to see her dance as soon as the opening beats begin. 











Wyatt can cut quite the rug as well!




This is pretty routine now for Anna's bath.  1)Put in silly fake teeth 2) request picture taken 3)look at picture and laugh. 

The little mall here in Winchester, finally got a little play area.  Anna and Wyatt love it!  It's nice to have a winter weather place to play.
















Anna and Matthew's latest nursery collage.  They are too cute!
With my 7 year old!! It seems like I should say "I can't believe he is already 7"  But Jackson has always loved being independent and capable.  It only seems natural that he would just keep getting older and older (this isn't coming out right).  I sure love that kid!!  (Birthday post to come once I get back those pictures!)


Last Friday night, Erik and I went on a temple date. We had such a great time.  I sure wish we could do it more, but I know in a different time and season we will.

Of course we had to stop at Cafe Rio on the way home (this looks so good- I wish I still had some!)


On a night that Erik had a church meeting, I took the kids to get Jackson's free Baskin Robbins.  As you can see, Anna enjoyed her chocolate ice cream! :)
Sunday night we had the Clingermans over for a bit and frosted some Valentine's cookies.  Mmm those look  good too (I must be hungry right now!)


We are definitely not big Superbowl watchers, but after the kids were in bed I turned it on.  I turned it on during the power outage and the game got so exciting after that! Of course I was rooting for the 49ers, because ya know, I'm from Northern California. Sad loss.  Though Erik and I were happy that a former BYU player was on the winning team :)


The other day we decided to have a tea party.  Sometimes I can't believe my luck that I get to do things like this in the middle of the day!




And I get to do this!  While I was studying scriptures, Wyatt pulled out some books and asked me help him read them.  How in the world could I refuse that?  I sincerely hope that I can always pull from memory the feeling of him snuggling up to me, listening to his sweet voice repeat the words of his books.  Blessings and more blessings! 

Comments

Molly said…
we're twinners with the computer thing! not fun....love the darling tea party...and you reading with wyatt (and studying your scriptures) and your blog book...sigh I still have never made one! you're amazing jenny!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures