Apple Blossom
So I am so behind on this blog. Since I only have a week until we leave for our California trip, I've decided to just dump all of the picture with little to no commentary. This is probably a big relief to any readers out there of my bad grammar and non existent spell check. But anyway, hopefully seeing the pictures will be enough for me when I am 90 and looking through my blog books. I mean, a picture is worth a thousand years right??
So this is pretty funny. After the racers took off we made our way to a good mid point of the course, so we could cheer on Austin and Jackson. Well, I had my camera out and I was snapping all sorts of pictures of random boys passing us by. A few minutes later, Derek Staker said, "Well, now that they have passed us should we go to the finish line?" NO ONE saw Austin or Jackson pass by! I was so mad and couldn't believe I had missed them. Well that evening, I was looking through all of those random pictures and realized I had inadvertently taken one of Jackson. So I zoomed in and took a screen shot, so I at least see Jackson a little :)
This girl loved dancing to all of the music and she surprised me and busted out "a princess wave!"
My pre-race carb load :)
Haha I like Jackson's gang sign in this one.
After a fun filled Apple Blossom weekend, Erik and I snuck in an Saturday evening date to the Hagerstown outlet where he bought his first pair of basketball shoes in years and years and years. And just to add more irony to this particular purchase. The FIRST day he wore these brand new "ankle supporting" basketball shoes to play basketball (which had became his usual once a week thing up to that point) he seriously injured his ankle while playing!!! I felt so bad for him, he is still recovering from it and will probably be for a few more weeks. However, the irony was too great to not mention.
And of course we were on a date anywhere near a Cafe Rio, we will eat there.
Comments