The Last May Pictures

   



   






   


 


  

  
  
  
  
Ok I guess I should explain why I took a picture of the bathroom at the splash pad.  So this bathroom is pretty cool.  The door automatically opens once you put in a quarter and then once inside, there is some nice elevator music, it talks to you, the toilet paper dispenses out with the push of a button, basically the kids were thinking this was some kind of ride!  They loved it so much; for some reason Anna "had" to use the bathroom like 4 times in one hour!  The next time we took a trip to the splash pad, I was a smarter and told them that we were taking ONE bathroom break so they had better make it count.  And they did. :)

  

I will also say, that after our fun time at the splash pad, Erik came and met us for lunch at Snow White Grill.  We had never gone there and it was really delicious.  However, I didn't realize literally everything on their menu was slider/appetizer size!  So I thought we were getting a really great value, however, I had to keep going back to order like 3 times, so in the end it wasn't so cheap.  Still a really fun outing though!




I noticed this weird saliva like bubble thing on my strawberry plants a few weeks ago and then I noticed it in other random places on our walks to school.  Weird!  I still don't know what it is.

   


  


 
 
 

 






 
  
  

  
 









Haha this was a text I sent to Erik as I was complaining about the traffic on my way to the temple one evening.  It took me over an hour to go TWO MILES!  It was so frustrating and of course, I had to go to the bathroom, but couldn't get off in the traffic jam.  I'm so glad we don't live out there in that congestion!
 

But it was worth the dang traffic for my time there.  There is no where else where I feel as much peace.
  

 

 
  
  

  





  
 This is the way a Nyholm pulls out a dead bush :)



Comments

Molly said…
the splash pad looks fun and the bathroom story is so funny!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures