Girls Night Out
Two Fridays ago the boys went out to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (no, thank you), so Anna and I had a fun girl's night! I let her totally pick the schedule and here is what she came up with. Princess Game, Tea Party, then shopping at the mall (OK I think I suggested that one, because I needed to get something).
We decided that Maverick should join in the fun of the princess game as well :)
Next up was a tea party. She was especially excited to feed her new Disney toddler princess dolls that Piper so benevolently passed down to her. Thanks Piper!
She had this really serious expression on while she was properly pouring the tea. She also automatically asks whenever we start to play tea party, "So, how was your date?" I think I asked her how her day was going during a tea party and she must have heard date :)
I just can't get enough of her!
And at one point, she did say, "Mom, no more pictures!" haha poor girl!
I let her pick out a little piece of jewelry at Claire's and she picked a Doc McStuffins necklace and bracelet set. She loved seeing how they looked in the store mirror.
Last but not least, was ice cream at Chick Fil A! It was a super fun evening out with my girl. I couldn't be any luckier to be her Mom!
Comments