A Busy and Fun End to April


Documenting Wyatt's cute craft he made at school :)

I love it when Anna's ballet teacher invites the parents in to watch!  They are getting ready for their recital and Anna is SOOOO excited!

Wyatt had his first game and it was so much fun to watch!  I love that Erik has been able to be assistant coach this year.

He's gotten quite a few hits in!

These are two are just too handsome!

Art from Jackson

My best sour dough loaf yet!  Jackson and Erik love it (and I do too!).  Sad to say, my venture with whole wheat sour dough did not work out as well.  I'll have to try again next week.
The other day, Anna and I went to the gym like we always do on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  For some reason, Anna did NOT want me to leave.  I just couldn't leave her crying the play room (even though, I'm sure she would have become happy soon).  Knowing that Anna is going into preschool next year has just made me realize how short the years completely at home really are.  Even though it was frustrating to not get the workout in I really wanted to, I was so thankful that I could make Anna happy with such a simple thing.  As a full disclosure though, I'm not sure if I could have given up my workout so easily if I had more than one or two at home at a time (like when Jackson was the oldest and all three were at home all day).  Getting a workout in and a little break from mommy duties is pretty important to my mental health!  Again, I think knowing I'm so close to having an empty house for a few hours a day next year, changes my perspective.

And I still got a pretty good workout walking/jogging with the stroller.  With the weather being as great as it had been, this is actually the exclusive way I've been doing cardio.  I figure even though I'm not running the entire time, all of the blasted hills I'm going over makes up for it! 

We went over to a park and I jogged around the perimeter while Anna played.  Then, she decided she wanted to jog with me.  Times like these just makes me so grateful for my chance to be a stay at home mom and have these little moments every day.


April 30th meant one thing to our family:  Avengers Age of Ultron opening night!  We were soooo excited.  Anna, unsurprisingly (and thankfully) did not want to go to the movie.  As I felt bad, that we were leaving her out, I asked her who she wanted to hang out with while we saw Avengers.  She chose the Hunts and they very sweetly agreed to watch her.  We drove up to Roy, had some Chinese food all together then headed to the Megaplex in Ogden.  It was fun seeing the new temple in Ogden that was right next to the theater.  It looks so different from when we lived there!

Avengers Assemble!  The movie was so much fun.  I loved hearing Wyatt's running commentary and all of the characters.  That kid knows so much about the Marvel Universe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures