Mother's Day, etc.


I loved this picture that Derrick posted to instagram, so naturally, I stole it and posted it mysef. :)  It totally takes me back to time.  The bunk beds I shared with Derrick. quilt made by my Grandmother My Samatha doll always on my lap.  Derrick with his cute squeezable cheeks.  My Mom taking time to read to us.  I'm so lucky to have the growing up years I did.

Well, the picture was posted because it was Mother's Day, which meant I was spoiled by Erik and the kids.  Before Erik left for his church meetings, he and the kids brought in fun presents and cards.  I love to see how excited the kids are to show me the cards they had made in school and other places.  Also, Erik gave a great present: bubble bath and tickets to Move Live Tour!  I had mentioned to him that I wanted to see it when it came to Salt Lake in July-- it's going to be so fun!

I couldn't help but laugh, when my Mom wanted to take a picture of us as we walked out of church.  I guess that's just a Mom's job! :)  She actually had planned to go to Derrick's ward in Provo, but then she decided to walk over and come to Relief Society with me before she drove to Derrick's ward.   It was fun sitting with her!!
I can't believe I didn't take any other pictures that day, but it was a great one.  We had our monthly Clements siblings dinner at Derrick's house.  Sadly the Madsens had some sickies, so they couldn't go.  And Rebecca teased us all, first planning to come, but then deciding they couldn't with all the school stuff they had going on.  But Clements II were there, and Derrick's girlfriend Katie was in town again so it was fun to hang out with her, and my Mom.  The kids had fun playing with all of Derrick's Pixar toys ;) and the rest of us had fun eating dinner and visiting and laughing like we always do.  So thankful to see my family more often!
My Mom left back for Stockton the next morning.  When I came home from taking the boys to school, there was this sweet gift and card from her.  I have been loving the ginger treats!!


Anna was very excited about her "picnic" she packed into her backpack for Wyatt's game on Monday.  Fruit snacks and crackers! :)
And Wyatt played another great game!!  I am so happy to see him enjoying his time with baseball.

Oh haha I got an emal saying that the pictures were up from the race.  This was the only one taken of me and it is hilarious!  I was in the middle of tightening my raincoat!
I love it when I can benefit from a store's mistake!  This rang up as $15, but I pointed out this $2.48 sticker and even though there were literally FIVE other clearance stickers saying it was $15, they honored the $2 one!  Too bad there wasn't more than one.  The kids are so excited about it though; they take turns with who gets it each night :)

Anna was looking through our plast blog books the other day, and she came across a picture of her and a tea party we had set up last summer (if I wasn't so lazy, I would link to that post).  This gave her the awesome idea of making a replica :)
Jackson made some brownies the other evening and he, Anna, and (obviously) Wyatt enjoyed licking the remains!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures