Fun With Family
Last Sunday was my nephew Jake's mission farewell! It is so crazy to think that the next generation of Clements' is getting that old! He did an amazingly wonderful job on his talk. Like definitely the best mission farewell talk I've ever heard. No surprise there, but he is going to be an amazing missionary in Chile.
Anna fell asleep that afternoon and took a very long time to wake up.
After "waking up" she slept like this for half an hour at least!
Monday morning we went down to Provo to meet some friends at the Bean Museum. That's such a fun place.
Anna really wanted a picture taken with her bear next to all of the other bears :)
Wyatt still has quite the love for wolves!
After the museum we headed to the Madsen's house to hang out for an hour or so. I always love laughing and talking with my sister! Once Derrick got off of work, we met a sub zero ice cream which was fun for the kids to see their ice cream being made before their very eyes. :) I am just so thankful to have family near by!
Comments