Girl's Night Out
I was pretty excited to fill out my second training page.
I only have a half left until race day!
So Erik found really wanted to go to a monster truck show that was going on, and since I had no interest in going along he took the boys. And he met the Hunt boys too. I was pretty excited to have a special girl's night with Anna. At first I was contemplating pedicures, but then I decided to steal Kaitlin's idea (what she was going to do up in Ogden area with her girls) and take our first trip to Build-a-Bear!
But first we had to make a Target stop and Chick-Fil-A drive thru for dinner. Then we went to the mall that is closest where I sweat there was a Build-a-Bear, but there wasn't. So we got back in the car and drove to Fashion Place Mall.
The place was PACKED. There just happened to be two huge family groups in front of us getting bears, so after Anna decided on what she wanted we stood in line for 45 minutes!! That's a long time to stand in line!
When it was finally Anna's turn we were both so excited :) It's pretty cute what they have the kids do.
All complete with a name and everything. Princess Baby Bear has been a huge hit with Anna ever since!
After we got home, I let Anna fall asleep in mine and Erik's bed while watching PJ Masks. It was such a fun night!
Meanwhile, the boys had a great time at their monster truck show! The next two days Wyatt and Jackson talked about it non stop!
Comments