Long Run and a Temple Open House

Well I was scheduled to do another long run a couple of Saturdays ago, and looking outside to see this snow was just depressing.

So to the treadmill I went!  13.1 miles is definitely my longest continual treadmill run to date.  It wasn't too bad, but of course I would rather run outside!

This is about how I feel every time I think of my trip next week!

Peaceful sleepy lady 
 

A quick football game in the snow for these brothers!

We went to the Provo City Temple Open House last Monday.  It is so beautiful!!  I can't wait to go back!



Man looking at this picture makes me realize snow and cold is better than what we have now: gross air and cold!  It is seriously the worst.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures