Wyatt dear I love you so, You're happy smiling face . . .
I decided its time again to dedicate a post to Wyatt. He turned 5 months a couple of days ago, and couldn't be more fun! He is so quick to smile and laugh, even at Maverick! He loves his brother, and Jackson in return, loves playing with him. Now that his two teeth are poking all the way through, he's only getting up twice a night again. He seems to enjoy his rice cereal at dinner time (well he at least swallows a couple of spoonfuls), and he hates nursing with distractions around him. He rolls over like a crazy man. If I leave the room for a minute he will be clear across the other side just by continuous rolling. Its really funny to see, because we didn't experience that with Jackson at all. Anyway, I love my little Wy-Guy to pieces!
Playing in Jackson's room, where we spend a lot of time!

Playing in Jackson's room, where we spend a lot of time!
After taking a lot of pictures of Wyatt, Jackson said, "OK Mom its my turn." I can't think of a luckier Mom!
Comments
I love so much that we can connect and see each other's lives through our blogs...