So, I probably should be embarrassed about this, but I'm not. We invited our friends the Allens over tonight and I was so excited to make a lemon meringue pie. While I was making the pie I was talking to my Mom on the phone, trying to keep Wyatt happy, and periodically checking on dinner in the oven. Well, apparently that is just too much for my already overloaded brain and I ended up making the most disgusting lemon meringue pie ever! I switched the corn starch for the cream of tarter and I completely left out the sugar in the meringue. haha- good thing we have a nice supply of ice cream that substituted. :)

I didn't take too many pictures this week, but I did take this one of Jackson trying to get Wyatt to interact with him. Good thing Wyatt is so easy going, because he sure puts up with a lot!

Comments

Kaitlin said…
nice pie. hahahhahahaha.
Kelsey said…
that's better than the pie I attempted. I ended up throwing half of it out...and I don't throw things out, that tells you just how bad it was. As for Jackson and Wyatt, I've learned from experience that the second child is built to handle what the older siblings give them

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures