A tooth, a car, and expired baby food

Our week hasn't been too exciting however, I did discover a tooth in Wyatt's mouth! Jackson was over 7 mo. when he got his first tooth, so this is very early for me. This has made Wyatt's already poor sleeping habbits even poorer!! This with daylight savings and early church has left me pretty dang tired (I know I sound like a broken record sometimes!)

You can't really see the tooth right here, but trust me its poking its way out.

On Friday night, the Elders Quorum had a pinewood derby race. Not for the little kids, but for themselves! It was quite funny to see all of these men so excited and competitive over their little cars. Erik, unfortunately didn't do the best ("the track was totally messed up!") but Jackson thought his car was pretty neat and now he's always asking to play with "Dad's toy car!" Jackson also ate an obscene amount of cookies during the race. He was definitely not shy about getting himself over to treat table and helping himself,


I love this picture, because it shows how Jackson has to be doing everything that I'm doing. It's really cute 99% of the time. However, sometimes I just want to get things done . . .



Speaking of getting things done, Wyatt likes the front pack now! Yeah! I think he just didn't like it when he was facing in, but now that he can see the world he thinks its pretty great. :) (Photo courtesy of Jackson)




A couple of nights ago, Wyatt was really fussy and had left me with very little milk (sometimes I really feel like a dairy cow) so I decided to feed him his first little bit of rice cereal. After I did I read the box and realized it had expired in 2007 and was an old box from Jackson- oops! Doesn't it look delicious?









Comments

Kaitlin said…
yay for a tooth! and, of course, it was the track's fault....it was also the treamills's fault for going to fast...hahahhahahahah
Molly said…
wow a tooth! Max is still toothless, and 6 months and nothing but mama's milk ;). I don't know why I'm so resistant to feed him any food this time around!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures