Its Official: He's a Preschooler!

Jackson's first day of preschool was today and it has left me feeling a bit sad. This will be the longest he's been away from me on a consistent basis; it seems like such a milestone. He loved going today and with a ratio of like two kids for every teacher, I definitely feel like he is in good hands. I love the stage of life he is in right now, but I miss the baby and toddler that I held all the time. Well, life just keeps on moving I guess.


Comments

Kaitlin said…
he looks VERY happy to be there!
Jennie said…
how adorable! i can't believe he's already 3!!! well congrats on making it through!
Emily said…
Spence starts preschool in the fall too. When did our boys get so big?
Molly said…
Crazy that Jackson started preschool BEFORe Jessica! Oh my deprived child! ;) So cute that he loves it!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures