My Life as a Weather Girl
This morning I woke up to *gasp* cool weather! Virtually every day we have been here, Visalia has been over 100 degrees. While that's nice if you're playing in the water, it is way too hot to just hang out outside. I was ecstatic to feel a cool breeze during our walk this morning, and it made me realize how my life revolves around the weather. Before I had kids, I didn't pay much attention to the weather reports, but now it is a religion for me. My mood naturally corresponds to the weather too. A nice beautiful day that doesn't require me to put layers and layers of clothing on the kids (Idaho winters) or set up a million different water activities (summers here) puts me in the most fantastic mood. I guess I could keep the boys inside all day, but I think that would drive me even more crazy! For now, I'll just have to enjoy this weather while it lasts, the forecaster just said it will be back in the triple digits by the weekend! :)

Wyatt enjoying the sunshine and not melting!

Wyatt enjoying the sunshine and not melting!
Comments