My New Favorite Place

This morning I decided to do a little multitasking and I did my 5 mile run to the farmer's market and met Erik and the boys there. It was so much fun. I liked running toward a destination and not just a loop back to the house. I feel so lucky to be in the very valley that grows more produce than anywhere in the world! Erik thinks I'm a bit too excited about the whole thing, but I'm coming from Rexburg, where the farmer's market consisted of a little bit of produce and whole lot of crafts. Now I can't wait to bust out some good recipes to use with all of this yummy goodness.
me looking like a sweaty mess and I don't even care :)

Comments

kathryn said…
Jenny, I'm way too jealous that you are in California! I love Californian farmer's markets!!!! I like Provo's too, but it definatley has way too many crafts per produce. I'm impressed with the run too.
Molly said…
seriously. still impressed! you motivate me to want to take a saturday run by myself!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures