Our labor-free Labor Day
On Sunday after church, we drove to Livermore to spend the Labor Day holiday. It felt crazy to see both of our families (we stopped in Stockton for a quick hello on the way down) in such a "short" amount of time. Bailey's birthday was last weekend, so we were glad we got be there for her first birthday party :) The whole drive down, Jackson kept talking about the fun birthday party we were going to, and how excited he was to give her the present we picked out.
Kelsey's cute and delicious cake!
Don't worry Wyatt, it will be your turn soon.
The kids loved "helping" Bailey open her presents
This is pretty much my day. Put Wyatt down to get something done. Wyatt crawls over to me, climbs up, and pleads for me to pick him up. I do. Repeat.
I thought it was so funny that Erik's elk was up at a sporting goods store in Livermore. We sure don't have a place to put "him" in this house, so its nice to know he's being taken care of :)
On Mondayafternoon, we went to Sycamore Grove park and walked around, played in the water, and my 3 year old got busted for not wearing a helmet (he usually does wear one).
Jackson thinks everything his Uncle Peter does is pretty much the coolest thing ever.
Kelsey's cute and delicious cake!
Don't worry Wyatt, it will be your turn soon.
The kids loved "helping" Bailey open her presents
This is pretty much my day. Put Wyatt down to get something done. Wyatt crawls over to me, climbs up, and pleads for me to pick him up. I do. Repeat.
I thought it was so funny that Erik's elk was up at a sporting goods store in Livermore. We sure don't have a place to put "him" in this house, so its nice to know he's being taken care of :)
On Mondayafternoon, we went to Sycamore Grove park and walked around, played in the water, and my 3 year old got busted for not wearing a helmet (he usually does wear one).
Jackson thinks everything his Uncle Peter does is pretty much the coolest thing ever.







Comments
Oh man I remember Foster Freeze. I loved that place. Did you have to mention Round Table? I love it. How come Utah doesn't have good pizza?