Picnic Mania + Conference = Great Weekend
Every six months I look forward to General Conference so much. I always end up enjoying it too, but I must say it never quite meets my expectations (this is all my fault by the way!). It seems like I'm just trying to keep the kids quiet enough for me to listen or arguing with Erik over whose turn it is to change a diaper, that it never actualizes like it did in my head (OK it's not always this bad). Anyway, this time around I decided to way lower my expectations and be in charge of the kids for both morning sessions and Erik be in charge for the afternoon sessions. That way we could at least focus on half of it. It turned out so great. The talks and music were uplifting and rejuvenating. I'm looking forward to bit by bit watching the morning sessions now. This made me realize that if I lowered my unrealistic expectations on other things I would probably enjoy life more! :)
Between sessions on Saturday and Sunday, we had lunch at the park. I am so loving this beautiful weather. As you can see Wyatt was a big fan of the pita bread!
If I ever start to wonder why Jackson always makes a silly face when I take his picture, I just need to look at the pictures I take of Erik:
As soon as I told Erik to smile he arranged a chocolate chip just right on his tooth.
Between sessions on Saturday and Sunday, we had lunch at the park. I am so loving this beautiful weather. As you can see Wyatt was a big fan of the pita bread!
If I ever start to wonder why Jackson always makes a silly face when I take his picture, I just need to look at the pictures I take of Erik:
As soon as I told Erik to smile he arranged a chocolate chip just right on his tooth.
Lovin' the tepee
My beautiful baby. I can't believe he's turning 1 in 16 days!!

I made this super simple bingo sheet for Jackson while I was in charge of the boys and he really liked it. The images were simple and few enough that he was able to listen for the speakers to say one of them. He liked picking the stickers out too. Of course, he got bored with it after a while, but at least it was a start :)
My beautiful baby. I can't believe he's turning 1 in 16 days!!
I made this super simple bingo sheet for Jackson while I was in charge of the boys and he really liked it. The images were simple and few enough that he was able to listen for the speakers to say one of them. He liked picking the stickers out too. Of course, he got bored with it after a while, but at least it was a start :)
Comments
i think the picture of wyatt looks like erik! (where you say he's your beautiful boy)