Our Newest Bun in the Oven

Well, we're getting ready to welcome a baby next spring.  We are super excited!  I have to admit something though, I really don't enjoy being pregnant.  The throwing up (which just started a couple of days ago), the insomnia (so weird-- it only happens while I'm pregnant), the heart burn, the 60 + lbs. I gain each time (and the hard work it takes to lose it afterwards!), however, as soon as I saw this little guy (or girl) on the ultrasound Friday, it just made everything worth it.  It is such a miracle.  I'm just under 10 weeks now, so I have a loooong way to go, but I already can't wait to meet this little one!

Comments

Emily said…
JENNNNNNY!!!!
Congrats! That is exciting. I was going to make a joke about you being pregnant when I saw on FB that you were wondering when life would slow down for a minute. Haha it's true then. I'm happy for you. Hope you aren't feeling too miserable.
let's hope for a girl!
Tera said…
Congratulations!
Molly said…
I'm so excited for you..
I feel like I jinxed you the other day with the throwing up though!! Dang it..hope it goes away soon! Oh and the sonogram is cute :)
Kaitlin said…
Ugh! Sorry you started throwing up...at least you're almost done with the 1st trimester already1
erin said…
i'm so excited already! can't wait to meet another little nyholm! i wonder if it'll be a girl! i have a feeling its a boy...

i'm sorry you get the morning sickness. every pregnancy is different though, so maybe it wont last as long :)
Kristen said…
That is great news! You are so lucky you don't have to be hugemongous during an AZ summer! I hope you feel better soon!
Lacey said…
what wonderful news. So excited for you. Hope your preganacy gets better, it tough when you already have kids to take care of.
Turpin Times said…
Very exciting! Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures