Ugh
So, this week has been . . . tough. My morning sickness really kicked into high gear. Most days I have thrown up multiple times. On those days my mothering has consisted of little more than slapping peanut butter sandwiches together and popping in a new DVD. I feel ungrateful to complain, because I am really thankful I can even get pregnant. However . . . I complain. I know this time will pass. I'm really counting on this sick phase being done in the second trimester! However, since each pregnancy has been so different, I really don't know.
If there's anyone I feel as bad for as myself :), it's Erik. He's been dealing with a lot of stress at work (more on that to come), and then he comes right home and helps me in any way he can. If he's not doing that he's doing something for the Scouts. He is such a great guy!
The trick right now is, finding joy in this long, sick journey. . . easier said than done :)
If there's anyone I feel as bad for as myself :), it's Erik. He's been dealing with a lot of stress at work (more on that to come), and then he comes right home and helps me in any way he can. If he's not doing that he's doing something for the Scouts. He is such a great guy!
The trick right now is, finding joy in this long, sick journey. . . easier said than done :)
I really hate posting something without some kind of picture, so here's one of Wyatt from Sunday. That was a good day, the kids and I baked some chocolate chip cookies (eww, that sounds so gross right now!).
Comments
p.s. i just put up wedding pics :)