What Really Matters
I feel really guilty about my last post. This is what happens when an over-sharer like myself gets a hold of her blog while feeling crummy. Especially after hearing about this horrible tragedy in Visalia, I realize how small and insignificant my problems are. I'm so thankful for the innumerable blessings that are mine. Most importantly an eternal companion that supports and loves me, and two absolutely wonderful, smart, joyous children (with one more on the way!). If I have to deal with a few lousy weeks of morning sickness, so be it. I'm a very lucky girl.
Playing a game with the fam this afternoon. We were struck with how weird it was that we were able to have family dinner and be together while a good family is grieving. It really just makes me want to hug them tighter.
Wyatt has figured out how to use the doggy door. I don't love that he does this, but I must admit it's pretty funny.
Comments
whenever i think things cant get any worse i think to myself, "would i rather do this, or have james go to afghanistan? ok ill gladly do this."
it really is all about perspective, but i still am sorry you feel so crummy.
p.s. LOVE wyatt in that doggie door!! soo dang cute
p.s.s. don't feel guilty for complaining about being sick-it is truly miserable..but you do have a great perspective!