Days to Savor

We had a great weekend, and now that's it's already Wednesday night I guess I can look forward to the next one already!
It started off with a visit from Molly and her cute kids.  We had a fun time swimming and just hanging out.  I loved seeing how the kids were playing together.  Wyatt has been periodically saying "Mowee" or "Max"-- I think he misses them :)  I hope it's not too long before we can get together again!
Erik got home Friday night and then let me sleep in until 9:30 in the morning on Saturday!!!  What a great birthday present.  Later in the evening, we went to the Red Lobster for my birthday dinner.  I had never had lobster before, but I loved it!  It was the perfect meal for my weird taste buds right now, because it wasn't too pungent and the only flavors were lemon and a little butter-- delicious!
We also found out today that the we got the house we were trying to rent.  It is such a relief, and I'm so excited to start visualizing our lives there now.  This is actually the only picture I've seen of it, but Erik tells me the inside is nice too :)

Comments

Emily said…
Wow that house is gorgeous!
I'm happy that you and Molly got to spend some time together. It's crazy that all of us old friends are spread all over the country now. I hope everything goes well with the move.
Molly said…
Loved spending time with you, love that you got to sleep in!! love that you enjoyed your dinner!! ohh and seriously, L-O-V-E that house!!!! you can have fun visualizing that house to live in!! wow...so so so so cute...k yes i love it :)
Kaitlin said…
Wow! That's quite the house!
sally said…
hey that house makes the long move worth it...i love it too!
Tera said…
The house looks awesome - so much character. Glad you got to have a nice be-lated birthday.
Stephanie said…
9:30 sounds amazing!! That house looks really nice too. I hope you enjoy the east coast.
erin said…
the house is pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures