First Snow!

It finally snowed here!  I was really hoping that it would snow before Christmas, because Jackson was just really counting on it.  On Friday morning, they looked out the window and were so happy to see it falling.

We quickly got bundled up and played.  It was nothing like we got in Rexburg, but it was still fun . . .

 . . . if only to see how excited the boys were!


They loved throwing snowballs at me!




I'm really glad we went out right away, because within a couple of hours it was pretty much all melted!  I'm happy that I still haven't had to drive on icy roads though!

Here's a short video of the boys playing:




And last night was movie night.  We watched the Jim Carey Christmas Carol (well Jackson watched almost the whole thing and Wyatt watched about 1/4 of it!).  Good times :)

Comments

Molly said…
cute to see your boys happily playing in the snow!
Kaitlin said…
holy cow your back yard is huge! if i were you i'd be grateful the snow is nothing like rexburg :)
Kelsey said…
i can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of miss the snow
erin said…
you should post more of wyatt talking. i havent heard him talk!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures