Holiday Fun

A cute girl in our ward that babysat the kids brought us this M&M cookie mix.  Jackson was so happy to FINALLY be able to bake them up. 

The other day Wyatt woke up sick, but it also happened to be snowing.  Jackson really wanted to go out and play, and I told him he could by himself in the backyard.  He did and had a blast.  Wyatt and I had fun staying cozy in the house watching through the window :)

During FHE Monday.  Jackson did the lesson that night and did a super job!

Friday was the ward Christmas party.  Jackson was COUNTING down the days.  He was so excited to see Santa (the first year he was happy to be with him!).  Wyatt was excited until he actually saw Santa.  He was crying when Erik started to even ask him if he wanted to sit on Santa's lap.  So . . . Wyatt watched from a distance.

Last night we went to the temple to see the Christmas lights.  They were so beautiful, but next year we will not go the Saturday before Christmas.  It was crowded!  I seriously have never seen so many people at a temple before in my life.

Wyatt wasn't too happy about being stuck in a stroller.


This is my biggest coat, and I have to suck in my belly to get it zipped up :)




Even though Erik was holding Jackson's hand as a punishment (he was running all over the place and with the crowds, he was getting lost easily), I thought it made a cute picture

Comments

erin said…
haha like the punishment picture and like that you were able to see the dc lights! so cool!
Molly said…
pretty temple and lights! nice you guys got to go!

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures