Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum
For Playgroup yesterday, we went to the Children's Museum here in Winchester. It was fun, but of course not that big. OK bigger than Rexburg's, smaller than Visalia's or Phoenix's :) There were a lot of sciency learning stations which was nice, and I'm sure the boys will appreciate it more as they get older.
Wyatt is happy any time he can pretend he was driving. This was really cute apple truck full of apples that you put into buckets and tried different pulleys and levers to lift them . . . Wyatt only cared about the steering wheel!
a rock wall!
Jackson loved climbing up and then JUMPING down. Even though it wasn't super tall it still scared me!
For our Relief Society Christmas dinner last night, I made a coconut cake. I don't even love coconut cakes, but they remind me of Christmas, so I always want to make them this time of year. This one was a Paula Deen recipe, so it was LOADED with butter and sugar. I actually think I prefer the taste of the Cooking Light version I've made a couple of times. It was a fun night, but I am TIRED this morning because I didn't get home until 11:00 (my usual bed time is 9:30 when I pregnant :) ).
Comments