My Week
Monday mornings always come too fast, however is it bad that when I dress Anna in a cute outift it brightens my day?
On Monday evening, we "enjoyed" some cupcakes (and dinner) with the missionaries for over THREE hours! I won't get into the whole long story, but from my bad attitude you can tell I didn't expect for our whole evening to be taken up that way :)
Tuesday for playgroup we went to a nice farm market to enjoy their pumpkin patch (photo courtesy of Amanda's instagram, ha). It was nice to finally pick out our pumpkins for the year.
That evening, we had our family pictures taken. That is always a little stressful, so as a reward/bribe we went to IHOP for dinner.
Last week was the library's Harvest Festival. It was pretty cute, and fun to bring Jackson to the library (he never gets to go, because we always go while he is in school).
Thursday was Jackson's first all day field trip. He was sooooo excited. They went to a fun pumpkin patch/petting zoo and he was pretty proud of his faces he drew on his complimentary pumpkin.
My toe nail completely fell off on Friday. It was the one I hurt a couple of months ago- I kind of had a feeling that would happen because my toe nail had totally separated from the nail bed when I injured it. I'm glad I don't have to worry about it anymore at least.
For preschool, we tried to get a Halloween party going, but it never really took off. Instead the moms all stayed and we did a craft. Wyatt was just happy to wear his costume.
And on Saturday, Erik and I went on our first non-church-meeting date in months! There were no good movies playing (my usual fave-boring I know) so we went out to dinner. It was really great getting out and having uninterrupted time to talk to each other- a rare thing in our house!
Comments