Season Mix Up

Last week, we enjoyed some weirdly warm weather for January (I'm not complaining!).  For Anna, who like most toddlers loves to be outside, this was a dream come true.  I actually said yes to her when she asked, "Outside peez?"






Later that week, upon Wyatt's request we had a candy treasure hunt.  I hid about 10 skittles and 4 starburst total around the backyard and he and Anna had so much fun finding (and eating!) the candy.










Hunt complete!  It was the most fun they had in the afternoon in a long time I think.  I'm sure they wondered why their Mom was letting them eat candy in the middle of the day!  I like to keep them on their toes sometimes :)

Comments

Molly said…
what a cute mom! love your treasure hunt

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures