A Few Things That Happened . . .

Wyatt redeemed his "get an ice cream after school coupon" he got from the Easter egg hunt for an icee at Target last week.  Of course we had to snap some pics of his red tongue :)

While I was cleaning up and making dinner, Anna had found gloves, hat, and an umbrella so she could play in the rain.  Of course I couldn't say no after that!

Jackson had another taekwondo belt testing.  He went from blue to super blue!

And I did go rock climbing on a Thursday.  I had nightmares about it the night before, imagining Wyatt and Anna getting hurt on the rocks.  However, it all went great!  I drove up with Melinda Topham who has a daughter about Anna's age (and Melinda has been climbing for a couple of years now with the group).  Anna, Wyatt, and I all got to climb and it was nice being outdoors for a beautiful morning.

On Thursday afternoon, I met up with Melinda again and a couple of others ladies to set up the school for Teacher's Appreciation Week.  Oh man it took forever!  Luckily, Erik was able to come pick up the kids at the school and then I didn't come home until about 7:30, starving and very sick of decorating and putting together bags :) 
It all looked really cute though.  I think the week went well.  Melinda was in charge and I just helped out where I could.  I was in charge of the gifts for the teachers, so I had ordered the lunch I brought in food every day but Thursday last week for the staff's lunch.  

Comments

Molly said…
busy girl!!
and love that you rock climbed :)
Molly said…
busy girl!!
and love that you rock climbed :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures