School, School, School

 My week was a very busy one!  I was a the school every single day doing some type of volunteer work, as well as a ton of Relief Society stuff that had to get done.  However, I was able to carve out some time to do some shopping for Derrick wedding! :) 
 I loved seeing how proud Anna was of her letter book she brought home :)

And we were really proud of her soccer season she finished!


 So the majority of my time at school was doing Great Artist lessons.  I did one in Anna's class.  One in Wyatt's class.  And one in Jackson's class.  I also went into Wyatt's class to help with reading, and into Jackson's class to help with writing!

 Jackson really wanted a Utah shirt for "wear your favorite team's shirt to school day"  I decided to let him wear it- he was very excited haha
 I ran my 9 miles while Anna was in her shortened afternoon kindergarten.  It's been hard to squeeze in my long runs this training cycle.  The only time this week I could do my 11 miler is on Wednesday.  It is nice to not do them on Saturday though!

 Friday evening was the start of wedding fun!  We met with Katie's family at a park in Saratoga Springs to have a potluck dinner.  They seem like such an awesome family.  Katie is the youngest of 8 kids, so there were a LOT of people!
 The Winsborrows were staying at our house this time, and our kids were in heaven!  While Erik, Kirk, Andrew, his girlfriend Mayia, and Alex were helping to set up the reception, I walked with the rest of the kids (and Luna!) to the park for a while.  It was a nice warm day! 
After playing at the park, we went through Kneaders and Little Cesuras drive thru and brought home lunch :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures