Happy Halloween!

 Our ward Halloween trunk or treat was the Saturday before Halloween, and it was a lot of fun!
 The kids loved wearing their costumes!  We had Ariel, Taysom Hill, and a dementor.







 This guy in our ward did a funny copy of a you tube video called "Pen Pineapple Pen" It was hilarious.  I love people that are willing to put themselves out there to make people laugh!



 I taught Jackson the joys of the upside down face :) 

 The kids did such a great job on their Primary Program!  I love that Sunday!

 Wyatt had his baptismal interview with the bishop.  It was a neat experience to go with him (though it was a bit too long haha)
 I was loving Halloween morning since the kids were out of school.  We got to be so relaxed and for their daily reading we did Halloween stories together :) 




Halloween night!

 We went to the Coles house to have dinner together and then trick-or-treated from there.  











 There was a great group that we went around the neighborhood with!














Afterwards, we hung out at the Coles for a bit and showed them the SNL David S. Pumpkins video (Erik totally wants to be him next year haha) and watched the old Disney Halloween cartoons.  A fun, fun night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures