More Off Track Fun
We had really nice weather while the kids were off track! One morning, we took a walk to the park, and a cat decided he (or she?) liked us and followed us home. Jackson scooped up Luna, because Luna was losing her mind with how much she wanted to play with the cat :)
This cat stayed on our porch literally ALL DAY! Anna was in heaven :)
We love Target's after Halloween clearance!
We must have watched a HP that evening. We are making Erik watch them all (most of them for the first time!)
That evening, when I took Luna on her walk that cat was still following us!
The kids humored me and stopped at a furniture store the next day. I'm looking for a light gray small couch or love seat, and I haven't found it yet :(
We used our punch card at AirBorn. It was so fun! Once again, I used a punch for myself so I could jump as well.
The kids were having a great time playing Dodge Ball. It was cute to watch the 3 Nyholms against a bunch of other kids haha
Some friends and I went out for ice cream to celebrate Erin's birthday! It was a lot of fun, and I was so happy so many people came out to celebrate one of my favorite people :)
Comments