Happy Lincoln Day!
So, today is the 200th birthday of Abraham Lincoln. I'm kind of in a "lincoln phase" right now which is really great timing since there is so much going on with him and his birthday. I just finished listening to Doris Kearns Goodwin's book about his presidency called Team of Rivals (now I listen to books in the middle of the night while I feed Wyatt) and I'm just in awe of him. If anyone has any good suggestion for other Lincoln books, let me know!

Do you like Jackson's Lincoln costume? Such a realistic hat. At the PAT meeting last night it was all about Lincoln. They had a lot of cute activities including seeing how you measure up to his 6'3" (or is it 6'4"?) frame with a shoe size of 14.
Comments
Is Wyatt sleeping better now without the glow of the tv? you're so funny!