Happy Valentine's Day

Here is what Valentines Day looks like for a family with a little boy and a nursing baby (i.e. no romantic stories here)


1. Have fun looking at little boy go through his Valentine bucket or his "cool prizes" and eat chocolate chip pancakes.



2. Little boy goes to friend's house to play and husband works on basement (he's almost done mudding and taping! :) ).


3. Get everyone ready to go ice skating, however like so many times little boy wants to do something else, baby doesn't want to nurse so we can leave, and pretty soon its too late to go.


4. Go to cheap Mexican restaurant and the arcade.




6. Put little boy and baby to bed.

7. Watch half of a movie and go to sleep.


All in all it was actually a fun day. It's funny how my perception and expectations change as our family grows, I'm sure eventually Erik and I will be able to go on dates again.

Comments

Johnsons said…
It is funny how things change with kids isn't it! It is such a challenge to find time (and energy) for each other!
I'm glad you guys still had a fun day!
Kaitlin said…
I love Jackson's bucket! We have our Vday stockings, but I got very similar buckets for St. Patrick's day. How'd you get Erik to go to Mexican food????
erin said…
is that ramirez????
Molly said…
I love that picture of Jackson and Wyatt looking at each other, very cute :). I'm glad you had a good Valentines! Nick and I didn't go out either, but we took advantage of being at my mom's the mon. before and went out that night instead (ah if only she lived closer! :) )

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures